Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Notable Entries to the Ultimate Alphabet Craft Exchange--Part 2

   The Attached Mama’s Ultimate Alphabet Craft Collection

Wow!  The Ultimate Alphabet Craft Collection is growing larger by the day.   I have to say that I am amazed at all of the creative ideas that everyone has come up with.  Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to link up their blog to the collection. 

ALL of the ideas linked up are fantastic.  Awhile ago, I highlighted some ideas for the letters A-H.  Today I wanted to share with you my personal picks for the letters I-P:

Letter I:

How cute is this little iguana shared by the Fantastic Five?  If you haven't found the Fantastic Five blog yet, stop what you are doing and go check it out.  Seriously.  Nearly every single one of her blog posts has me "ooohing and awwing".   She is an amazing lady, who has some great ideas for learning with your children.  She really is a true super mom.  :)

Alright, alright, I am a sucker for cute little animals made to look like letters.  I will admit it.  That is why I love this J is for Jaguars craft from Totatlly Tots.  

Some of This & Some of That submitted these royal "K is for Kings".  Look at how darling they looked all grouped together like this.



These lion masks were a favorite of mine because I know that my little boy would have a blast making and playing with these.  You can read all about the lion mask here


I just love the blog Better Than I Could Imagine.  The blog is not only aesthetically pleasing (filled with GORGEOUS photography), but she also has a ton of great ideas and information.  You just have to go and check out her letter M unit study.  She has an entire "multi-subject" lesson centered around the letter M.  It includes ideas of helping in the kitchen, science, music, etc. 
Some of my favorite ideas were "M is for Magnet':
And an Art Activity where "M is for Marble Painting":

Tots and Me learned that N is for Necktie and made this cute craft together.



Check out the cute "O is for Owl" snack that Kids Matter made.  



Check out these very cute "P is for Pig Pancakes" submitted by Can I Taste it Now.  I don't know about your kids but there is nothing that quite catches my kids attention like a special kitchen treat. 

No Time for Flashcards also has a very cute "P is for Peacock" craft on their blog.  I think that this turned out adorable!!

Well, Thanks for reading everyone!  And THANK YOU to all of the blog owners who have submitted their ideas to the Ultimate Alphabet Craft Collection.  As I said before, ALL of the ideas submitted are simply fantastic and it was really hard to even narrow the list down to this.    Also remember that anyone is welcome to link up to the Ultimate Alphabet Craft Collection.  So if you try out any of the ideas, please come back and show off your work!

See see the complete collection of Alphabet Ideas please visit the Master List of the Ultimate Alphabet Craft Collection HERE

2 comments:

Blog Squad @ Kids Matter said...

Thanks so much for the honor of your favorite "O" activity! Thanks for all you do for kids. We are humbled by the attention!

Unknown said...

OK, you are just TOO good to me! Not only did you display my daughter's sweet iguana, you just plain old made me BLUSH with your nice comments about my blog!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com