Wednesday, July 30, 2014

2014-2015 Sonlight Blog Roll

May I proudly present.......  (drum roll)

The 2014-2015 Sonlight/Bookshark Blog Roll!


This blog roll will give fellow "Sonlight-ers" a place to connect and meet.  Feel free to bookmark or pin this page and refer to it anytime you need some inspiration. 

Are you a blogger using Sonlight for the 2014-2015 school year? 
If so, we would love it if you would join the Sonlight Blog Roll.  You don't even have to be using a 'complete' sonlight core.  Anyone using and blogging about Sonlight is welcome to join.

UPDATE:  I received an email asking if "Bookshark" users are welcome to join.  The answer is...yes!  We would love to have you included in our blog roll.  

Here's how to do it:
STEP 1)  Scroll down and grab the button code below and display it proudly on your blog.  All entries must have a link to this blog roll somewhere on the main page of their blog or you will not be allowed to participate.  This is so we can get the word out about the Sonlight Blog Roll. 

STEP 2)   Next, use the Linky Tool at the bottom of this page to link up your blog.  There is absolutely no weekly posting requirement--just link up and have fun.

NOTE:  Please include your blog's name with the core(s) you are using in parenthesis (if applicable).  Example:  The Attached Mama (Cores P3/4, B, and F)

STEP 3)  Leave a comment on my blog letting me know you linked up so I can come check out your blog. 

Are you a NEW SONLIGHT user?  If so, follow this link when registering for your Sonlight account.  It can save you $5 off your first order of $50 or more.  (ENTER REWARDS ID: DH20271164.)

Post a link to your blog here after grabbing button code (below):




Button Code:
Please select the size of button/banner you prefer by copying and pasting the code onto the main page of your blog. 

200px by 200px Button for Side Bar
2014-2015 Sonlight Blog Roll - The Attached Mama

150px by 150px button for Side Bar:

2014-2015 Sonlight Blog Roll - The Attached Mama


125px by 125px Button for Side Bar:
2014-2015 Sonlight Blog Roll - The Attached Mama

200px by 600px Banner:

2014-2015 Sonlight Blog Roll at The Attached Mama

 




Do you still have questions?  Please feel free to contact me in the comment section below.  I would be glad to help!





Thanks so much!
Cathy aka The Attached Mama


My blog and the blogs linked to this page are not affiliated with the Sonlight Curriculum company in any way.  We are just fans and users of the curriculum.   The views expressed in these blogs do not represent Sonlight or their employees. 

Sonlight Curriculum


6 comments:

ReneeK said...

Thanks for starting this up again. I love seeing how others do Sonlight in their homeschool.

Lauren Clark said...

Hi! Joined the blogroll and looking forward to reading everyone's posts!

Marla said...

Hi! I linked up to your blog! howtosurviveyourkids.com

Vivian said...

I linked to your blog. hschoolchat.blogspot.com. I had a problem because I couldn't change the picture that links to my blog and I didn't get a chance to put what Cores I am using. How do I change that?

Yes iHomeschool said...

Hi there! I linked! This is great. :)

Christine said...

Thank you for hosting this. I found your link on another blog and I'm looking forward to reading about Sonlight adventures! www.guidancefromfather.blogspot.com

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com