Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sweetheart Apron

As I said before, I have been sewing up a storm over here lately. Besides making Sophia an apron, I also made one for myself. ;)

So here are some pictures of my Valentine's Day Apron:

It is my own pattern. The top features a heart shaped bodice and it has a wide flared skirt. I made the ties very long so that they could be easily tied in front. (I love the practicality of that!)

The apron itself is reversible. The front side has a Patty Young fabric from her Andalucia line. The reverse side is a black fabric with strawberries, cherries, and hearts. (Perfect for a Valentine's day apron in my humble opinion.)

It also has two heart shaped pockets on the polka dot side:

I also sewed a matching table cloth out of the black fabric for my kitchen table.

Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com